1. Who are Unbox Industries?
Unbox are a globally based prototype team that also enjoy making neat toys.
2. How do you make the toys?
Most of the Unbox items are made in-house in our own workshop.
3. How many do you make of each toy?
It depends on the project. Some may have as few as ten produced in a particular colorway, some designs are open editions.
4. why is your delivery charge so high?
All our items ship from a dispatch point in Hong Kong, we have looked for cheaper methods and will continue to do so but we will always ship trackable air mail to ensure you get the item.
5. How long will my order take to arrive?
At the moment we hope to get your item to you within 14 days of ordering, we hope to shorten this timeframe and appreciate your patience.Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for updates.